Experienced Fund Accountant
About the position
IPM is looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to help deliver high quality accounting services and timely financial reporting to our internal business partners as well as the Firm’s clients. We are seeking a self-motivated and analytical individual to join the Fund Accounting team. S/he will be responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of the trading vehicles, master funds, feeder funds and other investment funds. The role supports new business initiatives, reviews and approves the daily/ monthly NAVs and provides reporting to internal and external counterparties.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Operations to review the daily PnL as well as preparing internal daily NAV reporting
- Review of month end NAV packages from the administrator along with preparing internal shadow fund accounting.
- Coordinate with the Firm’s Finance team on management fee and incentive fee forecasts
- Review of financial statements and periodic tax and regulatory filings
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to internal and external parties
- Support Client Service team with ad hoc and monthly investor requests
- Oversee cash management processes including wire instructions and FX share class hedging
- Interaction with full service fund administrators, custodians and other third party service providers
- Identify areas for process improvements and establish efficiencies and enhanced reporting
- Implement processes to ensure policies, procedures and internal controls are adhered to
Qualifications and Personal attributes
- 5+ years of progressive Fund Accounting experience
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic and an ability to work independently
- Collaborative mindset and approach – ability to work well with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstration of high analytical capacity and intellectual curiosity
- Self-awareness, maturity and irreproachable integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English (fluency in Swedish is an advantage but not a necessity)
Does this sound interesting? Please apply below. We look forward to receiving your application. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Stuart Abel at +46709905436