IPM needs to strengthen its Tech team and is now looking for a Senior System Developer
About the position
As a System Developer at IPM you will work in a team of 14 system developers, IT architects and testers. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining IPM’s proprietary systems in close collaboration with business users. This entails gathering requirements from internal and external sources, designing and building the requested functionality. Our systems are a vital part of IPM’s systematic investment process making them and the Tech organization critical for our business. The role reports to the Chief Technology Officer and the placement is in IPM’s headquarter in Stockholm.
Experience & competence
- 5+ years of professional experience from .Net C# development, SQL and Python
- Professional experience from Visual Studio, Git, and continuous integration tools such as Teamcity
- It is a plus if you have experience from Elastic Search/Kibana, AirFlow, RabbitMQ, Docker and Excel/VBA
- Experience from asset management/hedge fund domain is an advantage but not a strong requirement.
- It is a plus if you have professional experience from financial systems such as Front Arena’s Prime, Bloomberg, and Timescape,
- Experience from different agile methodologies.
- Fluent communication in both written and spoken English
You have a passion for system development, an agile mindset and years of experience both in a finance and development. You are a structured, pragmatic and solution-oriented team player with mathematical, technical and analytical skills. You are a social person who enjoys collaboration with others.
We seek to hire ambitious, talented, creative and tenacious individuals, who are motivated by continuous learning and in developing their talent together with us. We are committed to diversity at all levels and welcome applicants of all backgrounds and genders. The people working at IPM have diverse backgrounds and contribute with individual perspectives, which broaden our views, keep us curious, improve decision-making and make IPM a more interesting place to work.
Does this sound interesting? Please apply below. We look forward to receiving your application. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Anna Hallerdal at +46721457453.