IPM needs to strengthen its Tech team and is now looking for a Risk/Quant System Developer.
About the position
We are looking to expand our system development team with a Risk/Quantative System Developer to help further develop of our proprietary risk management and metrics system. You will implement a wide set of risk models and performance metrics in close collaboration with Risk Officers and Investment Professionals.
The role is a member of a talented team of 14 system developers, system operations engineers and testers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering business critical systems and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
Working hours are from 07:00 all weekdays including Swedish holidays that fall on a weekday.
The role reports to the Chief Technology Officer and the placement is in IPM’s headquarter in Stockholm.
Experience & competence
- Experience with risk systems, including an understanding of risk measures, PnL and models to calculate risk and adjust pricing for risk like VaR, market exposures and attribution.
- Passion for technology, software development (3+ years C# .NET and SQL development), and mathematics
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an agile, highly collaborative, team environment which is very fast-paced and dynamic
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English. Swedish is a plus but not mandatory
- It is an advantage if you have professional experience from financial systems such as Front Arena’s Prime
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering Statistics, or equivalent field
You are a structured, pragmatic and solution-oriented team player that can keep calm under pressure. You like collaboration and don’t mind being interrupted with questions or need for help. As the working hours starts early every day you are most likely a morning person.
Does this sound interesting? Please apply below. We look forward to receiving your application. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Anna Hallerdal at +46721457453. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.
At IPM we are committed to increasing diversity at all levels. The people working at IPM have diverse backgrounds and contribute with individual perspectives which broaden our views, keeps us curious, improves decision-making and makes IPM a more interesting place to work. We welcome applicants with various background and gender.