IPM needs to strengthen its Tech team and is now looking for two System Operations Engineers
About the position
We are looking to expand our system development team with two System Operations Engineers to help monitor, operate, troubleshoot and maintain our in-house developed tools and applications and Front Arena.
You will be part of a talented team of 14 system developers, system operations engineers and testers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering business critical systems and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
Working hours are from 05:30 to 14:30 all weekdays including holidays that fall on a weekday.
The role reports to the Chief Technology Officer and the placement is in IPM’s headquarter in Stockholm.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems in production and test environments, proactively ensuring the highest levels of system availability
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support and liaise with application users, system developers and other IT personnel for problem resolution and incident management
- Maintain and improve logging and monitoring tools and strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Install, configure, test and maintain application software and system management tools
- Working hours from 05:30 to 14:30 including holidays that fall on weekdays.
- Experience with monitoring, operating and troubleshooting .NET applications & SQL databases
- Experience with working efficiently with users of business-critical systems in the process of resolving errors and incidents in production
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and UNIX /Linux based environments and scripting skills (e.g., Powershell, Python)
- It is a plus if you have experience with Elastic Search, Kibana, Teamcity and Docker
You are a structured, pragmatic and solution-oriented team player that can keep calm under pressure. You like collaboration and don’t mind being interrupted with questions or need for help. You are a good communicator and naturally coordinate work cross teams during incidents in production. As the working hours starts early every day you are most likely a morning person.
Does this sound interesting? Please apply below. We look forward to receiving your application. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Anna Hallerdal at +46721457453.
At IPM we are committed to increasing diversity at all levels. The people working at IPM have diverse backgrounds and contribute with individual perspectives which broaden our views, keeps us curious, improves decision-making and makes IPM a more interesting place to work. We welcome applicants with various background and gender.