The position will be a part of the Investor Relations team which together with Business Development and Investment Strategy form the department at IPM called Clients. The department is responsible for existing client relations as well as forming new relations with Investors. The department’s mission is:
“Client Portfolio Management is responsible for the relationship with IPM’s investors as well as with consultants and has as its mission to increase client retention and to support business development”
We achieve this through:
- Deep knowledge of clients, their needs, reporting requirements, constraints and organization,
- Strong knowledge of IPM’s investment strategies,
- Providing timely reporting and securing the accuracy of information,
- Pro-activity e.g. identifying new investment needs or providing necessary analysis when clients are deemed at risk,
- Support sales effort by producing and updating marketing material, responding to RFPs, providing requested information, ad-hoc analysis and research papers to promote IPM’s investment strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The role offered is a temporary position from mid-May until the end of October. We therefore strongly suggest you are available full-time over this period as well as part-time in April, to learn and collaborate with the current employee who will go on parental leave over the period. The role will be responsible for overseeing the process of production and delivery of reports to our clients, related to the investments that IPM manages for them. The department is currently undergoing a project to further automate these processes which is expected to be finished by mid-May.
The work tasks will primarily involve generating reports in the systems that we currently use, do plausibility assessments of the numbers as well as sending out reports to clients and other stakeholders. The workload will be the most intense during the first two weeks of every month. During the remaining time it will be possible to assist the team with other work tasks. However, if the automation process is not completed by mid-May, the workload will be slightly higher to produce the reports initially and at the same time you will play a part in completing the initiated project of automation under the leadership of the team.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with an aptitude for mathematics and an interest in finance. You enjoy working independently and you are good at planning and organising your own work and managing your time effectively. You have superior attention to detail and are willing to learn.
- Excellent proficiency in English and Swedish, in both speech and in writing
- Student currently studying a post-secondary education or who’s recently graduated, alternatively, you are at an approved leave from studies
The role is to be based in Stockholm.
Does this sound interesting? Please apply below. We look forward to receiving your application. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Hanna Persson at firstname.lastname@example.org